Monday 24 October 2011

Being polygamous is never an added plan to my achievemnt - Tuface Idibia


If there was anything any man would wish for, it will be never to be involved with negative issues but not withstanding, Tuface tried to prevent it but ended up with what he feared the most. hear what he had to say about his polygamous life...
"Having kids with different women definitely affected me. But all in all, people will talk, others will criticize, while some will rejoice at their fellow man's misfortune because that's how human beings are. But I was really affected. Would I have been bigger is if it hadn't happened? That I don't know. Maybe all those things happened to prevent me from doing something worse. Polygamy was never part of my plan. Everybody has their plans and mine was never to be polygamous. But I would have done the same thing again, which is to accept the children. I love my children" Tuface Idibia to Chilee Agunanna of Encomium mag.........

No comments:

Post a Comment