Sunday 2 October 2011

When comedian I Go Die ‘cracked OBJ’s ribs

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo may pride himself as a good comedian but on August 20 in far away Asaba he got more than he bargained for.
I Go dye
The occasion was at the recently concluded ‘’Battle of the gifted” in Abuja, held on September 10th 2011 and man who made the almighty OBJ reel with laughter was humour merchant Francis Agoda popularly known ‘I Go dye’ .
The event which also featured Tuface idibia and Naeto C, was an opportunity for I Go Dye to showcase his stuff as one of the nation’s stand up comedian.
And indeed, he proved his competence beyond rhetoric when he got former President Olusegun Obasanjo reeling away in laughter in manner described as a rarity going by the former president’s antecedents.
The intensity of I Go Dye’s ingenuity in comedy was so palpable, the crowd demanded for more in the well attended event which also had Justice Chukudifu Oputa a former Supreme court judge in attendance.
Those who know Former President Obasanjo agreed that they never saw him laugh so freely in the manner he did when I Go Dye took the stage .

No comments:

Post a Comment